In this current climate we understand the difficulties couples are faced with when booking a wedding. The Government Guidelines are ever changing so if you dream of a smaller, more intimate wedding, let Ocean Kave make your dreams come true with our COVID compliant micro wedding package*
Ocean Kave caters perfectly for small and intimate weddings. Providing for up to fifteen people including the wedding couple, we will help you to create a cosy wedding that you and your guests will remember forever.
Our 2021 Magical Micro wedding has been designed to adhere to current COVID-19 guidelines, it is priced at £4,500 and includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our 5-star bridal suites "The Paddocks" with option to stay on a litlte longer for a mini moon.
- Locally sourced couples' breakfast hamper delivered to your cottage on the day of your arrival.
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you through the planning and on the day of your wedding.
- Our signature styling of the Rustic Barn and the Ocean Kave.
- Use of the grounds for photos
- Welcome drink on arrival at the Rustic Barn
- Three courses plated sit down meal served in the Rustic Barn and prepared by our head chef, a choice of 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts.
- The bar will be open for table service and pre ordering wines.
- Prosecco toast drink.
- Wood burning stove in the Kave and rustic barn.
- Option to upgrade to a larger cottage
- Dog friendly wedding venue
Saturday or Bank Holiday - £500 surcharge
When the Government Guidelines relax we can offer a range of additional services including;
- Buffet, BBQ & High tea option
- Option to add on up to 5 extra guests (20 people in total)
- Bespoke wedding cocktails and selection of wines and champagne
- A delicious locally sourced cheese tower
- Lawn Games and Deckchairs
- Late night supper
- Extended use of the rustic barn and bar until 11pm
Please note that our wedding packages don’t include registrar booking or fees, however your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to book a Registrar. With our Small and Intimate and micro wedding packages, we aim to strike the perfect balance between a COVID Secure simple, hassle-free day for our couples and their families, while still making it a magical day to remember forever.
If you would like to find out about our flexible, Ocean Kave covid-secure micro wedding package, get in touch to speak to a member of our wedding events team.
*correct at time of print December 2020.
Just wanted to say thank you all so much for our amazing wedding!! It really was everything that we hoped for and more. You really did make our dreams come true - and Adrian is an absolute diamond. I felt so relaxed knowing that he had the whole day under control & he really is the nicest & kindest person ever. All of our guests loved the venue and commented very highly on the food - many even saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!!
I don’t think I contacted you to say thankyou so much for the fabulous time we had getting married at Ocean Kave and staying in the cottages in July It really was the best day (well, week really!) and perfectly chilled. The food was amazing and the whole set up couldn’t have been better in any way.
A HUGE thank you from us for working so hard to enable us to have the day we always dreamt of.
What a fabulous place for a wedding, beautiful views with a perfect setting, the staff were amazing and extremely helpful before and after the wedding , nothing was too much trouble taking the stress and worry away from us. The food was delicious and presented beautifully and there was plenty on hand. The day flowed starting with Pimms on the lawn followed by the reception and then the evening event. A huge thank you to Kathy and your wonderful staff for what can only be described as a very magical day for my daughters wedding
You took such a personal interest in making our day perfect. You put so much of yourself into your business, emailing during the evening, when I am sure most other businesses would stick to a 9am-5pm working hours. It really comes over how much you care about, not only your business but the people themselves. We cannot thank you enough for allowing us the privilege of getting married at Ocean Kave.