We all know that sometimes larger weddings can get complicated. If you dream of a smaller, more intimate wedding, let Ocean Kave make your dreams come true.
With our intimate wedding venue and brand new, rustic barn, Ocean Kave caters perfectly for small and intimate weddings. Providing for up to thirty people, we will help you to create a cosy wedding that you and your guests will remember forever. Costing from £3,675 for 20 guests, our Small & Intimate package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our 5-star bridal suites.
- Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you through the planning and on the day of your wedding.
- Transport for the couple from the bridal suite to the Ocean Kave.
- Full rustic styling of the Rustic Barn and the Kave.
- Exclusive use of the Ocean Kave and Clifftop gazebo for the ceremony and welcome drinks.
- Exclusive use of the Rustic Barn, its lawn and bar.
- Two-course buffet served in the Rustic Barn and prepared by our head chef.
- Prosecco toast drink.
- Wood burning stove in the Kave and rustic barn.
- Option to upgrade your suite to a dog-friendly one so that your four-legged friend can be part of your day.
As always, we know that our couples may want to add changes to the set package. Additional extras include:
- Up to ten additional guests (making a total of 32 including the couple), at a charge of £40 a head.
- Additional wine.
- Bespoke wedding cocktails.
- A delicious locally sourced cheese tower.
Please note that our wedding packages don’t include registrar booking or fees, however your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process if needed.
With our Small and Intimate wedding packages, we aim to strike the perfect balance between a simple, hassle-free day for our couples and their families, while still making it a magical day to remember forever.
If you can imagine beginning the rest of your life at Ocean Kave, get in touch to speak to a member of our wedding events team.
We have had so many compliments on the venue, the food and the accommodation, and it was definitely the best weekend of our lives. It was great to be able to use the decorations and centre pieces that you had, it definitely made life much easier and I thought the sunset rooms looked great - thanks especially to Kelly for helping us get everything set up.
We couldn't have wished for anything else over the last week. Simply amazing thank you so much, with the sunshine, sunrises and sunsets just made it absolutely magic. I hope you continue making people very very happy.
Thank you so much for the most amazing weekend, we and our guests, had such a fantastic time. The venue, food staff and cocktails were perfect. We have so many lovely memories & can't wait to come and stay with you again in the future!
A HUGE thank you from us for working so hard to enable us to have the day we always dreamt of.
Thank you so much for doing an absolutely amazing job with our wedding weekend. We couldn’t have asked for more and everything was just spot on! And that is all down to you guys.