We all know that sometimes larger weddings can get complicated. If you dream of a smaller, more intimate wedding, let Ocean Kave make your dreams come true.
With our intimate wedding venue and brand new, rustic barn, Ocean Kave caters perfectly for small and intimate weddings. Providing for up to thirty people, we will help you to create a cosy wedding that you and your guests will remember forever. Costing from £3,995 for 20 guests, our Small & Intimate package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our 5-star bridal suites "The Paddocks"
- Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you through the planning and on the day of your wedding.
- Transport for the couple from the bridal suite to the Ocean Kave.
- Full rustic styling of the Rustic Barn and the Kave.
- Exclusive use of the Ocean Kave and Clifftop gazebo for the ceremony and welcome drinks.
- Exclusive use of the Rustic Barn, its lawn and bar.
- Two-course buffet served in the Rustic Barn and prepared by our head chef (option to upgrade to sit down dining experience)
- Prosecco toast drink.
- Wood burning stove in the Kave and rustic barn.
- Option to upgrade your suite to a dog-friendly one so that your four-legged friend can be part of your day.
As always, we know that our couples may want to add changes to the set package. Additional extras include:
- Up to 14 additional guests (making a total of 36 including the couple), at a charge of £40 a head.
- Additional wine.
- Bespoke wedding cocktails.
- A delicious locally sourced cheese tower.
Please note that our wedding packages don’t include registrar booking or fees, however your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process if needed.
With our Small and Intimate wedding packages, we aim to strike the perfect balance between a simple, hassle-free day for our couples and their families, while still making it a magical day to remember forever.
If you can imagine beginning the rest of your life at Ocean Kave, get in touch to speak to a member of our wedding events team.
We had the best time, couldn’t think of a better place in the world to get married. We were very fortunate with the weather and had a huge amount of compliments for finding the venue. Thank you so much for a fantastic weekend.
I just wanted to thank you personally for making our wedding very special, we really appreciate everything you and your team did for us to ensure we had the perfect day.
Many thanks to you all for making our day such a special one, we had a wonderful wedding
What a fabulous place for a wedding, beautiful views with a perfect setting, the staff were amazing and extremely helpful before and after the wedding , nothing was too much trouble taking the stress and worry away from us. The food was delicious and presented beautifully and there was plenty on hand. The day flowed starting with Pimms on the lawn followed by the reception and then the evening event. A huge thank you to Kathy and your wonderful staff for what can only be described as a very magical day for my daughters wedding
Thank you so much for all your teams hard work to make our day so perfect! We couldn't have wished for a better day.