In this current climate we understand the difficulties couples are faced with when booking a wedding. The Government Guidelines are ever changing so if you dream of a smaller, more intimate wedding, let Ocean Kave make your dreams come true with our COVID compliant micro wedding package*
Ocean Kave caters perfectly for small and intimate weddings. Providing for up to fifteen people including the wedding couple, we will help you to create a cosy wedding that you and your guests will remember forever.
Our 2021 Magical Micro wedding has been designed to adhere to current COVID-19 guidelines, it is priced at £4,500 and includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our 5-star bridal suites "The Paddocks" with option to stay on a litlte longer for a mini moon.
- Locally sourced couples' breakfast hamper delivered to your cottage on the day of your arrival.
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you through the planning and on the day of your wedding.
- Our signature styling of the Rustic Barn and the Ocean Kave.
- Use of the grounds for photos
- Welcome drink on arrival at the Rustic Barn
- Three courses plated sit down meal served in the Rustic Barn and prepared by our head chef, a choice of 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts.
- The bar will be open for table service and pre ordering wines.
- Prosecco toast drink.
- Wood burning stove in the Kave and rustic barn.
- Option to upgrade to a larger cottage
- Dog friendly wedding venue
Saturday or Bank Holiday - £500 surcharge
When the Government Guidelines relax we can offer a range of additional services including;
- Buffet, BBQ & High tea option
- Option to add on up to 5 extra guests (20 people in total)
- Bespoke wedding cocktails and selection of wines and champagne
- A delicious locally sourced cheese tower
- Lawn Games and Deckchairs
- Late night supper
- Extended use of the rustic barn and bar until 11pm
Please note that our wedding packages don’t include registrar booking or fees, however your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to book a Registrar. With our Small and Intimate and micro wedding packages, we aim to strike the perfect balance between a COVID Secure simple, hassle-free day for our couples and their families, while still making it a magical day to remember forever.
If you would like to find out about our flexible, Ocean Kave covid-secure micro wedding package, get in touch to speak to a member of our wedding events team.
*correct at time of print December 2020.
We have had so many compliments on the venue, the food and the accommodation, and it was definitely the best weekend of our lives. It was great to be able to use the decorations and centre pieces that you had, it definitely made life much easier and I thought the sunset rooms looked great - thanks especially to Kelly for helping us get everything set up.
Thank you so much, the day was perfect and exceeded our expectations.Your calm determination to see things through right from our initial enquiry through to postponing and finally to the success of yesterday has been so appreciated. OceanKave is a fabulous location and has amazing facilities but it's your hard work, organisation and attention to detail that turn the experience from wonderful to spectacular. We had an amazing day and would highly recommend any couple choose OceanKave for their wedding - they'd be crazy not to!
We and all our guests felt that the whole Kave experience was just magical and the Sunset Room was a perfect venue for our reception. Everyone of the team we have met are amazing and it feels like we have known them for years!
Thank you so much for doing an absolutely amazing job with our wedding weekend. We couldn’t have asked for more and everything was just spot on! And that is all down to you guys.
Just a thank you for our wonderful wedding and stay at Kala’s, you truly have a beautiful place there. Special thanks to Lisa and Richard who were absolutely brilliant on the day, don’t think we could have managed it without them. Also a massive thanks to Nigel, who not only cooked and served a superb meal but he stayed on a fair bit later while my wife struggled to get our son to sleep.