We all know that sometimes larger weddings can get complicated. If you dream of a smaller, more intimate wedding, let Ocean Kave make your dreams come true.
With our intimate wedding venue and brand new, rustic barn, Ocean Kave caters perfectly for small and intimate weddings. Providing for up to thirty people, we will help you to create a cosy wedding that you and your guests will remember forever. Costing from £3,995 for 20 guests, our Small & Intimate package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our 5-star bridal suites "The Paddocks"
- Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you through the planning and on the day of your wedding.
- Transport for the couple from the bridal suite to the Ocean Kave.
- Full rustic styling of the Rustic Barn and the Kave.
- Exclusive use of the Ocean Kave and Clifftop gazebo for the ceremony and welcome drinks.
- Exclusive use of the Rustic Barn, its lawn and bar.
- Two-course buffet served in the Rustic Barn and prepared by our head chef (option to upgrade to sit down dining experience)
- Prosecco toast drink.
- Wood burning stove in the Kave and rustic barn.
- Option to upgrade your suite to a dog-friendly one so that your four-legged friend can be part of your day.
As always, we know that our couples may want to add changes to the set package. Additional extras include:
- Up to 14 additional guests (making a total of 36 including the couple), at a charge of £40 a head.
- Additional wine.
- Bespoke wedding cocktails.
- A delicious locally sourced cheese tower.
Please note that our wedding packages don’t include registrar booking or fees, however your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process if needed.
With our Small and Intimate wedding packages, we aim to strike the perfect balance between a simple, hassle-free day for our couples and their families, while still making it a magical day to remember forever.
If you can imagine beginning the rest of your life at Ocean Kave, get in touch to speak to a member of our wedding events team.
We would just like to say a massive thank you to Adrian and the team for our wedding on Saturday. The whole day went seamlessly and that's totally down to the Ocean Kave Staff.The food was amazing, it simply couldn't be faulted, so a big thanks to the chef and their team. Everyone had a fantastic day from start to finish.I would also personally like to thank Adrian for his hairdressing abilities!Once again, thank you to everyone involved.
Thank you so much for our sensational wedding at Ocean Kave, your attention to detail and genuine passion was first class. Our guests are still talking about our wedding 2 months on!
We had our wedding here last week (August 2nd 2018) . So beautiful and the staff are so friendly and can't do enough to help you. It was the best day ever. Thank you so much
We have had so many compliments on the venue, the food and the accommodation, and it was definitely the best weekend of our lives. It was great to be able to use the decorations and centre pieces that you had, it definitely made life much easier and I thought the sunset rooms looked great - thanks especially to Kelly for helping us get everything set up.
We and all our guests felt that the whole Kave experience was just magical and the Sunset Room was a perfect venue for our reception. Everyone of the team we have met are amazing and it feels like we have known them for years!