Everyone is different, and while some couples want to start their life together with a big party, others prefer to embark on their future in a more intimate fashion. If you are drawn by the allure of a romantic elopement, look no further; our elope to the coast package means no stress, no fuss, just you and your dreams of the future.
During the current climate many couples are concerned about the impact of social distancing and are considering an elopement wedding or small intimate wedding venue, our 60 acres of private grounds at Ocean Kave make us the perfect Devon elopment wedding venue.
If you want to make your wedding day or vow renewal as unique and intimate as you, we will be delighted to welcome you and up to four guests to attend your ceremony. You can elope to North Devon any day of the week however we do have a £500 surcharge for Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
The 2021 Elope to the Coast package costs £2,600 based on two people and includes:
· Two nights’ accommodation in a 5-star bridal suite.
· Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
· Signature styling of the Ocean Kave with woodburning stove in the Kave if required.
· Delicious romantic hamper prepared for you by Royston our head chef, this will be delivered to your cottage or you may choose to enjoy whilst watching the sunset with a picnic blanket over looking the Atlantic Ocean. Once restrictions are lifted we will be able to offer this option as an in-cottage private dining experience.
· Photographer for one hour to capture your wedding ceremony, with photos sent to you via a link. Additional time can be booked directly with your chosen photographer.
· A glass of bubbles to toast your marriage in the Ocean Kave or on the cliff top lawn.
· Experienced wedding events team to ensure that your day runs smoothly and act as witnesses if you would like us to.
We do our best to accommodate our guests’ needs and are therefore happy to tailor our Elope to the Coast package where possible. Optional extras include:
· Option to upgrade your bridal suite to an alternative romantic cottage or a family cottage.
· Additional drinks, such as wine or cocktails for the couple and guests.
· The option for you to make your own wedding rings with the talented Bob at Lazy Dog Studios
· Option to invite up to four guest to watch you take your vows and enjoy a toast drink
· Extra time with your photographer including coverage a Westward Ho! beach for some romantic coastal wedding photos
Please note that Ocean Kave wedding packages do not include Registrar bookings or fees. However, your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to ensure that it goes smoothly. We love every wedding at Ocean Kave, because each one is just so different. Whatever your circumstances, we will do our very best to make your wedding day the best day of your life. If you want to find out more about how to elope to the coast in North Devon at Ocean Kave, get in touch. For romantic elopement inspiration, take a look at Ceri and Ben's story.
For more info contact us here
I can’t believe how quickly time has passed since the wedding, we wish we could do it all over again! You guys were absolutely amazing from start to finish and we can’t thank you enough for helping make our day perfect!
Thanks so much for everything, you and Chris have made our dream real, our wedding couldn't have gone better in the circumstances we are. We are so happy and it has been a so special weekend, we have fallen in love with this place. I am sure we will come back in another special occasion.
Just wanted to say thank you all so much for our amazing wedding!! It really was everything that we hoped for and more. You really did make our dreams come true - and Adrian is an absolute diamond. I felt so relaxed knowing that he had the whole day under control & he really is the nicest & kindest person ever. All of our guests loved the venue and commented very highly on the food - many even saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!!
We would just like to say a massive thank you to Adrian and the team for our wedding on Saturday. The whole day went seamlessly and that's totally down to the Ocean Kave Staff.The food was amazing, it simply couldn't be faulted, so a big thanks to the chef and their team. Everyone had a fantastic day from start to finish.I would also personally like to thank Adrian for his hairdressing abilities!Once again, thank you to everyone involved.
Thank you so much for our sensational wedding at Ocean Kave, your attention to detail and genuine passion was first class. Our guests are still talking about our wedding 2 months on!