Everyone is different, and while some couples want to start their life together with a big party, others prefer to embark on their future in a more intimate fashion. If you are drawn by the allure of a romantic elopement, look no further; our elope to the coast package means no stress, no fuss, just you and your dreams of the future.
If you want to make your wedding day or vow renewal as unique and intimate as you, we will be delighted to welcome you and up to eight guests for our tailored, bijous package. You can elope to North Devon any day of the week except Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
The package costs £1,995 based on two people and includes:
· Two nights’ accommodation in a 5-star bridal suite.
· Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
· Signature styling of the Ocean Kave or gazebo, with woodburning stove in the Kave if required.
· Three hours’ exclusive use of Ocean Kave, gazebo and outdoor area.
· Private dining four-course wedding breakfast served in the bridal suite by our head chef.
· Photographer for one hour, with photos on CD.
· A bottle of champagne.
· Experienced wedding events team to ensure that your day runs smoothly.
· Two witnesses if needed.
· Transport from the bridal suite to the Kave.
We do our best to accommodate our guests’ needs and are therefore happy to tailor our Elope to the Coast package where possible. Additional extras include:
· Dining for up to 8 guests, prices available upon request.
· Option to upgrade your bridal suite to a dog-friendly one.
· Additional drinks, such as wine or cocktails for the couple and guests.
· The option to make your own wedding rings at a local countryside workshop.
Please note that Ocean Kave wedding packages do not include Registrar booking or fees. However, your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to ensure that it goes smoothly. We love every wedding at Ocean Kave, because each one is just so different. Whatever your circumstances, we will do our very best to make your wedding day the best day of your life. If you want to find out more about how to elope to the coast, get in touch. For romantic elopement inspiration, take a look at Ceri and Ben's story.
Just wanted to say thank you all so much for our amazing wedding!! It really was everything that we hoped for and more. You really did make our dreams come true - and Adrian is an absolute diamond. I felt so relaxed knowing that he had the whole day under control & he really is the nicest & kindest person ever. All of our guests loved the venue and commented very highly on the food - many even saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!!
Just a thank you for our wonderful wedding and stay at Kala’s, you truly have a beautiful place there. Special thanks to Lisa and Richard who were absolutely brilliant on the day, don’t think we could have managed it without them. Also a massive thanks to Nigel, who not only cooked and served a superb meal but he stayed on a fair bit later while my wife struggled to get our son to sleep.
We have had so many compliments on the venue, the food and the accommodation, and it was definitely the best weekend of our lives. It was great to be able to use the decorations and centre pieces that you had, it definitely made life much easier and I thought the sunset rooms looked great - thanks especially to Kelly for helping us get everything set up.
Thank you so much for all your teams hard work to make our day so perfect! We couldn't have wished for a better day.
We couldn't have wished for anything else over the last week. Simply amazing thank you so much, with the sunshine, sunrises and sunsets just made it absolutely magic. I hope you continue making people very very happy.