Everyone is different, and while some couples want to start their life together with a big party, others prefer to embark on their future in a more intimate fashion. If you are drawn by the allure of a romantic elopement, look no further; our elope to the coast package means no stress, no fuss, just you and your dreams of the future.
During the current climate many couples are concerned about the impact of social distancing and are considering an elopement wedding or small intimate wedding venue, our 60 acres of private grounds at Ocean Kave make us the perfect Devon elopment wedding venue. When the Government and Registrars give the all clear, we have options for socially distanced indoor and outdoor licensed ceremonies.
If you want to make your wedding day or vow renewal as unique and intimate as you, we will be delighted to welcome you and up to eight guests for our tailored, bijous package. You can elope to North Devon any day of the week except Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
The package costs £1,995 based on two people and includes:
· Two nights’ accommodation in a 5-star bridal suite.
· Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
· Signature styling of the Ocean Kave or gazebo, with woodburning stove in the Kave if required.
· Three hours’ exclusive use of Ocean Kave, gazebo and outdoor area.
· Private dining four-course wedding breakfast served in the bridal suite by our head chef.
· Photographer for one hour, with photos on CD.
· A bottle of champagne.
· Experienced wedding events team to ensure that your day runs smoothly.
· Two witnesses if needed.
· Transport from the bridal suite to the Kave.
We do our best to accommodate our guests’ needs and are therefore happy to tailor our Elope to the Coast package where possible. Additional extras include:
· Dining for up to 4 guests, prices available upon request - the bridal suite included in this package is The Paddocks, additional guest will require an upgrade to a larger cottage, please ask us about your options.
· Option to upgrade your bridal suite to a dog-friendly one.
· Additional drinks, such as wine or cocktails for the couple and guests.
· The option to make your own wedding rings at a local countryside workshop.
Please note that Ocean Kave wedding packages do not include Registrar booking or fees. However, your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to ensure that it goes smoothly. We love every wedding at Ocean Kave, because each one is just so different. Whatever your circumstances, we will do our very best to make your wedding day the best day of your life. If you want to find out more about how to elope to the coast, get in touch. For romantic elopement inspiration, take a look at Ceri and Ben's story.
Thank you so much for doing an absolutely amazing job with our wedding weekend. We couldn’t have asked for more and everything was just spot on! And that is all down to you guys.
We would just like to say a massive thank you to Adrian and the team for our wedding on Saturday. The whole day went seamlessly and that's totally down to the Ocean Kave Staff.The food was amazing, it simply couldn't be faulted, so a big thanks to the chef and their team. Everyone had a fantastic day from start to finish.I would also personally like to thank Adrian for his hairdressing abilities!Once again, thank you to everyone involved.
I can’t recommend ocean Kave enough. We got married here last month and it is the most incredible venue, intimate, breathtaking, classy, unique, and the staff are just incredible nothing was too much to ask. If we were to do it again I wouldn’t change a thing! X
I don’t think I contacted you to say thankyou so much for the fabulous time we had getting married at Ocean Kave and staying in the cottages in July It really was the best day (well, week really!) and perfectly chilled. The food was amazing and the whole set up couldn’t have been better in any way.
The whole day went seamlessly and that's totally down to the Ocean Kave Staff. The food was amazing, it simply couldn't be faulted, so a big thanks to the chef and their team. Everyone had a fantastic day from start to finish.