Everyone is different, and while some couples want to start their life together with a big party, others prefer to embark on their future in a more intimate fashion. If you are drawn by the allure of a romantic elopement, look no further; our elope to the coast package means no stress, no fuss, just you and your dreams of the future.
During the current climate many couples are concerned about the impact of social distancing and are considering an elopement wedding or small intimate wedding venue, our 60 acres of private grounds at Ocean Kave make us the perfect Devon elopment wedding venue.
If you want to make your wedding day or vow renewal as unique and intimate as you, we will be delighted to welcome you and up to four guests to attend your ceremony. You can elope to North Devon any day of the week however we do have a £500 surcharge for Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
The 2021 Elope to the Coast package costs £2,600 based on two people and includes:
· Two nights’ accommodation in a 5-star bridal suite.
· Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two.
· Signature styling of the Ocean Kave with woodburning stove in the Kave if required.
· Delicious romantic hamper prepared for you by Royston our head chef, this will be delivered to your cottage or you may choose to enjoy whilst watching the sunset with a picnic blanket over looking the Atlantic Ocean. Once restrictions are lifted we will be able to offer this option as an in-cottage private dining experience.
· Photographer for one hour to capture your wedding ceremony, with photos sent to you via a link. Additional time can be booked directly with your chosen photographer.
· A glass of bubbles to toast your marriage in the Ocean Kave or on the cliff top lawn.
· Experienced wedding events team to ensure that your day runs smoothly and act as witnesses if you would like us to.
We do our best to accommodate our guests’ needs and are therefore happy to tailor our Elope to the Coast package where possible. Optional extras include:
· Option to upgrade your bridal suite to an alternative romantic cottage or a family cottage.
· Additional drinks, such as wine or cocktails for the couple and guests.
· The option for you to make your own wedding rings with the talented Bob at Lazy Dog Studios
· Option to invite up to four guest to watch you take your vows and enjoy a toast drink
· Extra time with your photographer including coverage a Westward Ho! beach for some romantic coastal wedding photos
Please note that Ocean Kave wedding packages do not include Registrar bookings or fees. However, your wedding planner will guide you through the booking process to ensure that it goes smoothly. We love every wedding at Ocean Kave, because each one is just so different. Whatever your circumstances, we will do our very best to make your wedding day the best day of your life. If you want to find out more about how to elope to the coast in North Devon at Ocean Kave, get in touch. For romantic elopement inspiration, take a look at Ceri and Ben's story.
For more info contact us here
A HUGE thank you from us for working so hard to enable us to have the day we always dreamt of.
Thank you for making our elopement wedding day so magical, everything went so smoothly, the food was out of this world! You were amazing from start to finish, With us and with the children. Thank you for making our dream day possible, we are eternally grateful and will definitely be back for our anniversary if not sooner!!
We have had so many compliments on the venue, the food and the accommodation, and it was definitely the best weekend of our lives. It was great to be able to use the decorations and centre pieces that you had, it definitely made life much easier and I thought the sunset rooms looked great - thanks especially to Kelly for helping us get everything set up.
I don’t think I contacted you to say thankyou so much for the fabulous time we had getting married at Ocean Kave and staying in the cottages in July It really was the best day (well, week really!) and perfectly chilled. The food was amazing and the whole set up couldn’t have been better in any way.
Thank you so much, the day was perfect and exceeded our expectations.Your calm determination to see things through right from our initial enquiry through to postponing and finally to the success of yesterday has been so appreciated. OceanKave is a fabulous location and has amazing facilities but it's your hard work, organisation and attention to detail that turn the experience from wonderful to spectacular. We had an amazing day and would highly recommend any couple choose OceanKave for their wedding - they'd be crazy not to!